Thank You Followers

February 14, 2010

Finallyyyy! ;)

Hellooo worlddd ;)
Today i was extremely excitedd. Dah lama nak bgtau kawan-kawan semua ttg blogshop online yaya. Well, last a few weeks I ada informed you all about my new blogshop kan? You all ada singgah tak? Heee ;). Actually websites "fabulousmuslimah" is no longer used. Now we are totally changed it to http://dfabulousity.blogspot.com . Hope u guys take a noted tau. Hah, sorry la lambat informed. I'm busy with my pack schedule activities. Okay, lepas ni jgn lupa drop by lah selalu yee.

Okay, nak citer sikitlah kan cm mana blh terdetik nak jual dress ni kan? ;) me and my sister just nak have fun jer actually, tapi pikir-pikirkan balik tak salah kita nak mencuba something new kan. Honestly, at the first mmg sangat-sangatla takut kalau-kalau baju tak ada orang nak beli or what. Tapi insyaAllah lepas menjual tudung-tudung dan dengan adanya sambutan and sokongan dr kawan-kawan, ia berjaya jugak dilakukan. heee ;) Terima kasih Ya Allah ;)) hope u guys suka kay.

So girls, what are you waiting for now? Do and don't forget to check and drop by my blogshop link okay. I will always updated my loved collection from "tudung" and dress. and who knows maybe oneday I will come out with others stuff like blouse, accessories ;) Very cheap price ;) So, sila support saya ;)

Thank You ;)

No comments: