Thank You Followers

May 19, 2010

BBQ, Shah Alam



Hi, im lazyness. HAHA! Malas nak updated blog camnilah. Last weeks I went to Shah Alam, just celebrated one of sayang's friends. Sayang is shisha-tender, HAHA!. Shisha syg mmg terbaik. Seriously ! We arrived there around 830pm. We just thought we are late , tapi ada yg lagi lambat dr me & syg. Plus mlm tuw hujan sgt lebat, slowly je gerak. Boring sampai tertido ya. HAHA, sory mucuk tak teman awak. Tapi syg mmg jenis tak kisah, dia lebih rela yaya tido dr teman dia. Sometimes I was thinking that I was a bad girlfriend. Hee. But sometimes. LOL. Here are some of pictures. Enjoyed. Adios !


He always with me. He complete me .


H A P P Y !


Me & shyg preparing the shisha :)
Mereka suka shisha shyg. love it !


Me with shyg friends. Love you guys




No comments: