Thank You Followers

March 24, 2011

Random Thoughts :)


Never hate those people who are jealous of you but respect their jealousy because they are the ones who think you are better than them. I can be your friend, your worst enemy, the girl of your dream. It all depends on how you treat me. Because life's about creating yourself :) So create your own beautiful life. So dear whoever read this, I hope that you can be one of my good friend, you're never alone, and that somebody out there loves you more than you will ever know. No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Sometimes when the person delete u from his/her life that doesn't mean they hate you, but they just feel better when you're not around them :) And when u feel you're not important to a person, take other initiative to move away. Not because they hate you, or what they had realized that is he/she's not happy with you, and there's no reason for you to stay and hold on :) Be positive, so smile. Just smile :)



P/s : Suddenly feels like.. I want one this polaroid camera for myself laa. Anyone here care want to belanja me? :D Let me know what you think about this camera :) Ada orang kata membazir, but I rasa mcam nak ada satu no matter what the reason it is la kan? At least ada satu. HAHA :)


2 comments:

ezy eizyanie said...

k.ya
angkat polaroid camera t
jgn lupe amek pix kite.hu3


tata sis ;p

Anonymous said...

syg.SHAYE.

gud dtuff mudear!
somey je camera ni kans~
mcm yayum!
haha ;p