Thank You Followers

May 4, 2011

Susundaaay!



Okay cerita ini mcam sudah lama. Last week, ahadlicious. Me, my sister and my cousin pegi Sunway Pyramid. Boringboring, tensiontension so hilangkan stress dengan window shopping. Plus my sister nak carik bebarang dia untuk hantarans kawin. Tapi just window shopping sajeee. Hmmp, actually lately ni I moody, swing sikit. Sebab I jumpa orang gila. But now, alhamdulillah semua okay sajeee. I'm shocked, it's so unbelievable and you're so rude girl like seriously. U fikir dengan cara mcam tu u dapat kepuasan? Go ahead girl. Clapclapclap. Just don't be rude! Btw, thanks to my shayang cos always support me in all the way. And thanks to my girlfriends, sisters (family) and cousins too. Im happy, alhamdulillah and giggling all the way. Happy sangatsangat, sisters bawak pegi window shopping hilang stress. Yes, that's a good medicine for me. Some more today dapat cinnabon. And tido dengan barang baru. Hee :) 

No comments: