Thank You Followers

February 11, 2011

Life's a HIGHWAY :)



This week has been a rough week for me. It's been full of bad news and I feel sad and down but whatever. What happened to me recently is just another test from the Almighty. I must have faith in myself. God gave me faith in myself, not only on days when I'm going great and winning and nothing seems impossible but on days when the whole world looks lousy and I'm losing and the road ahead seems too hard. Nothing can bring me down.

Breaking someone's heart is awful. Mending a broken heart is not an easy task. It requires two BIG words forgive and forget. But people who have broken heart cannot easily forgive and forget, and this makes them feel the heartache more painful. We can play pranks on someone as long as it is a few harmless pranks. When people's feelings are involved then that's not really something anyone should play around with. If we live our life being mean to everyone, we're only going end up lonely. What comes around goes around. Swallow your pride.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

syg.SHAYE.

highway ni ada tol x??(",)
ops,xpe guna smart tag ;p
huhuh..
yea..swallow ur pride~~~~ ;p