Thank You Followers

February 27, 2011

Weekendliciousss!


weekend lepas girls day out with my mom and my sister. just three of us. and abah kemudiannya datang join sekejap saje. ada hal katanye. So kiteorang turun kl, carik "something". we went to jalan conley. So finally, alhamdulillah dapat carik "something" tuw. Seriously canteks angah, I just love it the tone of that colors :) Atas bantuan abah semuanya canteks belake ;))


I just love flower so much. Okay nothing to updated actually. And yesterday me, angah, mak and abah pegi ke nilai 3. Jejalan, cuci mate sajeks! Lepas beli barangbarang yang patut then cari tempat makan. Tapi malangnya takda tempat makan yg best kat sana. So we guys decide balik rumah and makan dirumah saje. Lagi sodap lauk kat rumah. Ehehe :) So angah, I hope u happy. We almost done. InsyaAllah. So let's move on to the next level. I'm such ur good PA right? Haha :DD . Daymn u, please pay me lah. HAHA! :)

Dear angah hope you had fun and captured few fun moments today in your heart.
I love you so much :)

p/s : harini mood boreddd :((



No comments: